VEKA Softline 76 MD
Windows based on the Veka Softline 76 MD system are an excellent solution for customers who are looking for a compromise between energy efficiency and a favorable price. Thanks to the five-chamber construction and the central seal, they provide high thermal insulation, which translates into a low Uw-value of 0.82 W/m²K. As a result, these windows contribute to reducing energy bills, which is an important factor when choosing windows.
Why is it worth to choose PVC windows on VEKA Softline 76 MD profiles?
Saving on heating costs
Carefully planned, multi-chamber design of VEKA Softline 76 profiles allows for an extremely low heat transfer coefficient. The benefits include reduced energy consumption and savings on heating costs.
Perfect home climate
Excellent insulating properties of Softline profiles eliminate temperature differences in rooms, providing comfort to residents. Triple gasket system effectively protects rooms against draughts and cooling.
Noise not only affects the comfort of the apartment, but it can also be harmful to our health. Softline 76 windows from Veka - even its basic option - effectively protect against noise. Depending on a selected configuration, these can achieve a high class of sound insulation.
Investing in the future
Modern windows make an investment for years. They can increase the value of a property and, above all, reduce the expenditure on heating. Smooth surfaces of Softline 76 profiles are dirt-resistant, easy to care for, and guarantee long-lasting colour for years.
Security of residents
Frames and sashes installed in the Softline 76 from Veka window system have been constructed in such a way as to make it difficult for potential burglars to undermine fittings or push out glasses.
Variety of colours and finishes
Windows and doors make an important element of home space. Size, shape and colour of the window frames are significant. Dozens of colour schemes and ability to reproduce wood and aluminium give great opportunities to designers.
VEKA Softline 76 MD
- 2 SECURITY CATCHES a minimum of 2 security strikers and rollers, which makes it more difficult to brea
- ADJUSTABLE TILT ventilation intensity can be adjusted to the weather conditions
- HANDLE MISALIGNMENT LOCK increases the comfort of using the window and prevents the window sash from falling out of the top hinge
- SASH LIFTER facilitates the closing of large and heavy window sashes
- THIN WELD gives the window an elegant aesthetically -pleasing appearance
- HINGES standard with a load capacity of 100 to 130 kg depending on the size of the construction
- HOPPE HANDLE WITH SECUSTIC SYSTEM allows the window handle to be operated normally from the inside, but jams the handle if anyone tries to turn it from outside by way of the fitting
- CLOSED REINFORCEMENT IN THE FRAME standard profiles made of galvanised steel with a thickness of 1.5 mm to guarantee durability of the construction, but depending on the size of the construction stronger reinforcement can be used up to 2-3 mm thickness
- PROFILE DEPTH 76 mm provides very good thermal insulation and energy saving performance
- SWISSPACER WARM FRAME with a very low heat transfer coefficient improves the overall window performance and increases the absorption of water vapour in the glazing units
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT 3-PANE GLAZING with low-emissivity film to increase thermal loss on cold days and protect against increased heat gain on hot days with Ug=0,5 W/m2K
- SILL STRIP to simplify window installation and the fitting of window sills
- CARRYING HANDLES making it easier to transport windows on site
aluminium szczotkowane srebrne
bazaltowo szary gładki
dąb sheffield jasny
grafitowo czarny ultramatowy
łupkowo szary gładki
platynowo szary ultramat
zielony monumantalny ultramat