In AM Okna we are looking for interesting and ambitious individuals with specific qualifications.
See if you have what we are looking for in applicants.
- Are you brave in taking initiative and actively looking for new solutions?
- Are you not afraid of change and new challenges?
- Are you able to put forward your ideas?
Openness to success
- Do you do your job conscientiously and on a timely manner?
- Good organization and independence is your middle name?
- Do you know what you want, and you are aiming for it?
- Can you make your thoughts clear and meaningful to others?
- Do you care about good relations and you are able to cooperate on projects?
- Do you like helping others, share your experiences and knowledge?
- Are you confident in using available tools and methods?
- Do you use your skills and set ambitious goals for yourself?
- Do unusual tasks make you feel extra energy instead of panic?
Work under pressure
- Does lapse of time make you motivated?
- Are you flexible and trustful person?
- Are you confident and take leadership when it is needed by the team?
You have not found an opportunity for yourself, and you would still like to work in AM Windows, please do write to us.
Why should I work at AM Okna?
What our employees value most is the great atmosphere at work and we believe that you will see it quickly when you join our team. We have built a harmonious and supportive team, of which we are extremely proud.
Regardless of a position you take up, you will always be able to rely on your experienced colleagues.
We provide our employees with all necessary tools and opportunities for development - it is up to you whether you want to benefit from these.
We are open to interesting ideas and initiatives of new employees, so we give a lot of freedom of action. As a family business and a reliable employer, we guarantee a sense of stability, development and the pursuit of own passions.
We are committed to clear rules related to the recruitment. Step by step stages related to recruitment process are explained below. We hope that the information contained here will help you decide to join us.
You can find all current job offers in the Current Job Offers section. If you feel that this is for you, please send your CV to a given address. Write us a few sentences about yourself so we can get to know you better.
If we are not recruiting and AM Okna is a company you would like to work for, please send your CV to [email protected]. Your CV will be stored at our database and we will contact should an opportunity arise.
Do not forget about the current clause related to consent for processing your personal data (RODO); it is necessary as it gives recruiters a possibility to process data contained in your application documents.
Each submitted application is analysed for compatibility with the candidate's profile. Depending on the position, we carry out an initial telephone interview and verify an applicant's competences. Selected persons are invited for an interview to our office.
During the interview, we want to get to know each other and assess your personality skills. If we need to additionally test your abilities, we can ask you to undertake recruitment assignments.
Applicants are informed about results of the recruitment process. If you are successful, the summary of the entire process will include determination of all formal matters and the induction at AM Okna.
Senior Export Manager
Site locations: Gorzów Wlkp. / Skwierzyna / remotely
AM Okna is a family business of worldwide renown. From the very beginning we focus on manufacture and sale of top-quality aluminium and PVC windows and doors. Our products are widely appreciated and chosen by customers in EU countries, as well as in the USA and Canada.We are currently looking for salespersons who speak German, English, French, Flemish, and Italian
Are you looking for a job where you can use your skills to build relationships and to negotiate?
Do you value a job in which you have a clear goal to achieve and you can count on a team that will support you in achieving it?
Are you keen on having a family atmosphere and meeting people with lots of positive energy?
Are you eager to find an employer who will provide you with stable employment, transparent financial conditions, opportunities for professional and personal development?
Your responsibilities shall include:
- acquisition of new customers in foreign markets / provision of services to current customers of the company,
- analysis of customers' needs and on its basis preparation of offers for PVC/aluminium/ window accessories including recommendations,
- handling orders as part of the production system and monitoring transactions,
- provision of after-sales services,
- reporting your activities in CRM system,
- very good knowledge of at least one of the following languages (spoken and written): German, English, French, Dutch, Italian): German, English, French, Dutch, Italian,
- ability to make long-lasting relationships with clients,
- understanding customers' requirements and expectations,
- ability to lead trade negotiations,
- experience in the window industry,
- transparent employment conditions (employment contract),
- fixed salary + sales commission,
- discounts on company products,
Are you interested? Then submit your CV to [email protected]