The use of French windows and floor-to-ceiling windows is becoming more and more popular in modern architecture. This is - among others - why the demand for protection against falling out has increased. In response to customer needs, Schüco has extended its PVC window and balcony door system range of products with three new solutions such as a railing with bar, glass, as well as bar-and-glass fillings.
Transparent, almost imperceptible glass balustrade does not alter the harmonious look of the façade and provides an unobstructed view to the outside. If, on the other hand, the façade is to be enhanced with individual touches, the openwork-filled balustrade will be a good choice.
A flexible combination of rod spacing as well as application and connection of pipes and rods that feature various diameters ensure considerable freedom of design. A combination of glass and metal-rail fillings provides further opportunities to give individual accents to the façade.
Depending on requirements, the profiles can be individually matched to the window colour scheme and obtain a choice of RAL and anodised colours along with wet varnish coatings.
Schüco balustrades will be used in new and modernised buildings - residential, community and public buildings (such as offices, schools or nurseries).
Reasons to use the Schüco railings
- Prefabricated system components and a small variety of parts ensure shortened production times
- Assembly of the railing to the window component in the production plant significantly reduces the installation time on site
- Compliance with the National Technical Assessment (Krajowa Ocena Techniczna) and German safety requirements (AbP) and ETB guidelines
- Three installation options: by means of skirting boards, dowels or chemical anchors; choice of installation method depends on the profile system
- It can be installed as part of Schüco LivIng, Alu Inside and Schüco CT 70 systems
- Fastening of railings - including glass filling, filling made of pipes and rods as well as those of mixed type - to the window frame
- Railing height: 300 mm to 1100 mm
- Balustrade span: 400 mm to 2000 mm
- 10 mm, 12 mm and 16 mm thick laminated safety glass (VSG) filling