IDEAL 8000 technology and design
Ideal 8000 is a construction in which a large emphasis was placed on reducing the thermal and acoustic parameters. This was possible thanks to an increased depth of the profiles to 85 mm, increasing the number of chambers and using three seals.
The IDEAL 8000 is a classic design with a third seal in the middle, which guarantees outstanding properties for containment structures, thermal and acoustic insulation.
Used in the IDEAL 8000 system with three seals is not only a greater tightness of the whole structure, but also significantly longer life of the fitting mechanisms. The dry chamber are isolated from the external environment. This provides a better job of the hardware components and trouble-free operation of windows.
Crisp and perfect in form design and a few styling profiles allow you to achieve the original architectural solutions. A wide range of decorative films and aluminum overlay system enables to get any color of your windows. All this, to perfectly match the look of the window just as you imagined it.
- frame depth: 85 mm
- total height of frame + sash: 119 mm
- Uf: 1.0 W/m²K
- center gasket system with three sealing levels
- glazing thickness up to 51 mm
- classical profile design
- six chamber profile system
- frame - "closed" steel
- sash – open U steel
- color of seals: white profile – grey, colored profile – black
- glazing list CLASSIC-LINE
- frame with thermoplastic inserts with glass fiber reinforced Ultradur® High Speed
15 Oregon III