IDEAL 7000 PERFECT DESIGN
Modern architecture requires new standards. The new system Ideal 7000 NEW 85 mm is another product designed for energy - efficient buildings.
This is a new series in the line of profiles with an 85mm installation depth. This ensures full compatibility with a last year introduced system of 85mm exterior doors, as well as presented at the beginning of this year, a new 85mm lift-and-slide HST doors system. The difference between the new Ideal 7000 85mm and the awarded Ideal 8000 system consists in the sealing method only, since the NEW Ideal 7000 profile is a system with external (i.e double, not triple) sealing.
With this structure we are able to offer energy-efficient solution for the fixed glazing construction, without the need for adapters. A wide range of different types of glazing beads and the ability to apply the glazing system up to a width of 51 mm allows you to create windows that are characterized by excellent properties of thermal insulation.
- frame depth: 85 mm
- total height of frame + sash: 119 mm
- Uf: 1.1 W/m²K
- backstop gasket system with two sealing levels
- glazing thickness up to 51 mm
- classical sash design
- six chamber profile system
- frame - "closed" steel
- sash – open U steel
- color of seals: white profile – grey, colored profile – black
- window handle „Hoppe Secustik Atlanta”
- glazing list CLASSIC-LINE
- window fitting with five-step tilt mechanism MSL OS
15 Oregon III