The General Data Protection Regulation
We kindly inform that on 25 May 2018 provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council as of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") entered into force.
In accordance with obligation imposed by the GDPR, we send you all the necessary information related to processing your personal data below:
Personal data controller:
The controller of your personal data is AM Okna B.Szymkowiak Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. The company's registered office is located at ul. Podmiejska 21A, 66-400 Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Purpose and legal basis for processing personal data
Your personal data is processed for the purposes necessary to:
- contact you about matters for which you have contacted us
- answer your question and/or to make an offer of services; your personal data may be processed pursuant to Article 6(1)(a), (b), and (f) GDPR
- proper completion of ordering, sale, production, transport and installation of products
Personal data storage time
Your personal data shall be kept for the period necessary to fulfil the above mentioned purposes.
Transmission of personal data
Your personal data may be processed by third parties on our behalf in order to fulfil the above mentioned purposes; under applicable law, we may share your personal data with authorized entities such as courts, law enforcement agencies.
Your rights to store and process your personal data
In connection with the possession and processing of your personal data, GDPR grants you rights, including but not limited to:
- access, rectification, deletion or restriction to processing your personal data;
- revoking your consent to processing your personal data;
- lodging complaints to a supervisory body, which shall be the Personal Data Protection Office [PDPO] (and from the date of establishing the new office - the President of the Personal Data Protection Office);
- transferring personal data;
- filing objection to processing your data on the grounds of a special situation, in cases where we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest (in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of PDPO).
Automation of personal data processing
Your personal data will not be processed automatically.
Is it mandatory to provide data?
Povision of personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data will prevent implementation of the above mentioned purposes.
If you have any questions and in case of any issues related to processing your personal data, you may contact the controller by mail at: AM Okna B.Szymkowiak Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. ul. Podmiejska 21A, 66-400 Gorzów Wielkopolskior electronically or via e-mail: [email protected]
AM OKNA B.Szymkowiak Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.